Стипендії на навчання у програмі «Young entrepreneurs – Norwegian-Ukrainian business development»
Норвезько-українська торгова палата оголошує про стипендіальний конкурс на навчання у бізнес програмі «Young entrepreneurs – Norwegian-Ukrainian business development». Дедлайн – 15 лютого 2017 р. (далі – англ.).
“Young Entrepreneurs” is a business-educational program which aim is to bring together ambitious business-minded Norwegians and Ukrainians with one thing in common: Their passion for increasing investments and trade between in and between Norway and Ukraine. Despite of positive trade statistics and trends between Ukraine and Norway, Ukraine is still unknown for many Norwegians – meaning that we have not reached the full trade potential between our countries.
During two intensive weeks, one in Norway and one in Ukraine, you get first-hand guidance on creating and doing business in and between Norway and Ukraine. Throughout the program, the participants visit numerous Norwegian and Ukrainian businesses and meet with authorities and NGOs focusing on Business Ethics, Good Corporate Governance and Anti-Corruption. Moreover, the candidates work with concrete business cases that should lead into real business – as they did in both 2015 and 2016.
- Exchange of Norwegian-Ukrainian knowledge and competence
- Contribution of the development of international economy and democracy
- Building cross-boarder network between entrepreneurs, businesses and university professors from Norway and Ukraine
- Facilitation of cross-boarder business partnerships
However, it is not all about business; by joining the program as participant you increase your intercultural understanding and get friends for life. Through our Alumni network, you will meet the participants from the previous editions of Young Entrepreneurs.
Together with our dedicated partners, Nord University and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (KNU), we look forward to receiving your application (http://fs30.formsite.com/NUYE/form13/index.html) for Young Entrepreneurs 2017.
The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is general sponsor of the Young Entrepreneurs program.
- Application deadline is set to February 15th 2017
- To complete your application, you will need to provide us with three forms/documents:
– Application form
– 1 page Letter of Motivation where you describe the relevance of your candidacy and your motivation for applying
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Out of all applications, NUCC will choose the 30-35 most relevant candidates for an interview
- The 20 most qualified candidates will be taken into the program
- All applicants will be notified in written form of either of the decisions by March 15th 2017
Both sessions are mandatory. In addition, the participants will have to work with their business case (in groups) between the sessions in April and June. The results from the work with business cases will be presented for a jury during the second session in June.
Thanks to a grant from the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, NUCC will cover all program-related expenses, including travel costs (from the closest international airport), accommodation, social activities and meals.
Transportation to/from the closest international airport as well as travel insurance, visa application fee (if needed) and personal expences are to be covered by each participant. This also applies if you want to extend your stay in Norway and/or Ukraine.