Стипендіальна програма для навчання у Франції
Стипендіальна програма Emile Boutmy Scholarships була створена університетом Sciences Po (Париж) для підтримки кращих студентів, які не є представниками країн ЄС і які вперше вступають на навчання до університету на одну з програм бакалаврату. Для студентів бакалаврату стипендія виплачується в розмірі від 3.000 до 12.300 євро на період 3-х річного навчання. Дедлайн – 2 травня 2017 р. (далі – англ.).
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is one of France’s major university consortiums bringing together four Parisian universities and four special-status higher education and research establishments including Sciences Po. The high quality of its research units ensures USPC a worldwide perspective, embracing all disciplines and reflecting its founders shared ambition to investigate the major issues confronting our times.
The MIEM programme (International Masters Mobility Scholarship) at USPC aims to enhance research and training on an international scale by hosting high calibre students on Master Level.
The Boutmy/MIEM Scholarship will finance International Masters students by offering scholarships for excellence.
Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec for master degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates for bachelor degree are eligible
- Dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates to the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Exchange students
The Emile Boutmy/MIEM scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form.
Undergraduate programme: Amount and length of the scholarship for the 2017-2018 Academic year
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study.
The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost.
If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship wil be lost.
During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): Scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living grant (if applicable) during their year abroad..
Contact and deadlines
Contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form, or by phone +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: 2nd May, 2017
More information: http://formation.sciences-po.fr/en/contenu/the-emile-boutmy-scholarship