Гранти на впровадження плану дій зі сталого енергетичного розвитку
Європейська комісія оголошує конкурс грантів для підтримки розробки та впровадження «Плану дій зі сталого енергетичного розвитку» у громадах. Дедлайн – 30 червня 2017 р. (далі – англ.)..
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for “Supporting the Eastern Partnership Cities in the Implementation of sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPS) Under the Covenant of Mayors” in order to support local authorities with the implementation of measures embedded in their existing SEAP/SECAP and leading to overall actual energy savings, actual reduction of CO2 and lower operational costs.
The objective of this Call for Proposals is to contribute to the achievement and implementation of a more sustainable local energy policy by enabling local authorities in the Eastern Neighbourhood countries to implement investment projects incorporated in their SEAPs/SECAPs under the Covenant of Mayors and thus bridging the gap between the SEAPs/SECAPs and their practical implementation.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 500 000 and EUR 1500 000.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit making
- be specific types of organisations in particular: local authorities having signed up to Covenant of Mayors and having an accepted SEAP/SECAP, or association or network of local authorities with members having signed up to Covenant of Mayors and having an accepted joint SEAP/SECAP, or local non-governmental organisations
- be established in one of the Eastern Neighbourhood countries of the Eastern Partnership
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant must declare that the lead applicant himself, the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies)are not in any of these situations.
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant. However, if the lead applicant is not a local authority having signed up to CoM and having an accepted SEAP/SECAP, the lead applicant must act with at least one co-applicant having signed up to CoM and having an accepted SEAP/SECAP.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.